Publisher Development Manager (Europe)
Monday, Sep 09, 2013 8:58 AM EST
We are looking for a qualified Sales Executive/Publisher Development Manager to join our European team as we continue our international expansion. This position can be based out of any European city.
The Publisher Development Manager will be responsible for managing existing clients and cultivating new business with strategic and technical direction. We prefer, but do not require, a minimum of 4 years experience in radio/online audio or digital media.
The ideal candidate has worked with/or for online audio publishers (such as; radio broadcasters, pureplay publishers and/or internet radio initiatives) or in the digital advertising sector.
If you possess strong sales skills and have the ability to work with clients to expand their digital horizons, then we want to hear from you.
• Manage and expand revenue and relationships within existing accounts;
• Seek, cultivate and close new business opportunities across all online audio businesses;
• Evangelize the value of the Triton Digital integrated solution in all forums, presentations – face to face as well as over the phone and through online meetings;
• Cold call and network to build your contacts and business within Triton Digital;
Qualifications & Skills:
• Must be able to think and operate independently but collaboratively with a team that is geographically separated;
• Strong time management skills;
• Good presentation building and delivery skills;
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and quick learner on proprietary backend admin consoles;
• Passionate about online audio and excited about growing your clients business through every increasing connected audience;
• Proficient in English and multi-language skills. (Preference for Spanish, German or French)
*Travel is required for this position.